Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Jumping on the Blogwagon!

Hey Friends!  So I finally decided to start a blog... I seem to enjoy reading everyone else's blogs so I thought I would just start one too!  

Our summer has been going well and extremely fast!  Paul is quite happy about the fast part and I am just somewhat ok with it!  Paul had a busy month in the trauma unit in June, ending his first year of residency.  Then he started his second year in July on the NICU/PICU floor.  He is now back in the ER and is quite happy about that.  Even though his hours are quite irregular, he is not on call or at the hospital for more than 12 hours at a time!  I am gearing up for my fourth year teaching fourth grade and coaching cross country....and... starting my masters....yikes!  So when I've had those lazy, relaxing days this summer, I just remind myself that I will soon be so SO busy!  

Well, that's my first blog - short and sweet!  We hope this finds all of our blogging friends well and happy and we look forward to keeping in touch through the blog world!  

No comments:

Post a Comment