Monday, September 7, 2009

Teacher, Student, and Coach!

Well, school has started! We both love this time of year, Paul more so for the football aspect! I have a great group of 4th graders again and am having fun getting to know them!


I have also started my Masters in Administration through UNI (FYI...this doesn't make me more of a Panther fan than a Hawkeye fan!) It is a Monday night class over the ICN at City High in Iowa City. I really haven't been too overwhelmed yet which is nice. I'm just trying to stay on top of things!

And of course, cross country is in full force! I coach boys and girls high school and junior high. We had our first meet last week and were super happy with the results! The high school girls finished in 2nd place!!!! They were second only to Pekin, who are the defending State Champs! Our girls placed, 3rd, 6th, 13th, 34th, and 56th. The boys finished in 7th place. It should be a fun season!


No comments:

Post a Comment