Saturday, June 11, 2011

And on June 11th I....

...blogged a LOT. Someone (other than my husband!) please see the 8 posts below so my afternoon will seem worthwhile! ;)
And here are a few more pictures... just because!

Ruby all pretty for her first attendance at a wedding.

Ruby rockin' in her new jumperoo!

Daddy's girl!

Playing with Cousin Sydney!

Slobbery kisses for Daddy!



Ruby and Jenny... Jenny will be taking over for me as Head Cross Country Coach at Lone Tree. I can't think of a better person to take over! She will do great! Good luck, Jenny! :)

1 comment:

  1. Loved all of your posts! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Looking forward to seeing more pics and reading about your move, life at home with Ruby, Paul's new job, and all of Ruby's new skills in the months to come. Love and miss you all!

    ReplyDelete