Thursday, April 25, 2013

Life with a big sister

When I was pregnant, I wondered how Ruby would do with a little sibling in her life.  At times I worried that we were going to rock her little world.  She is such a mommy's girl...she loves daddy too of course, but mommy and Ruby do everything together!  I worried that she wouldn't want to share her parents and the attention she receives.  However, as the pictures show... Ruby loves Jace.  She is a big helper (most of the time) and she wants Jace to go with her to her activities.  I remember one incident when Jace was just a week old... I was going to take Ruby to story time at the library and Paul was going to stay home with Jace.  I thought she might enjoy a little one-on-one mommy time.  But when I told her Jace was going to stay home, her little lip stuck out and she got really sad and said, "No, Jace go with Ruby."  I think it's safe to say that Jace has a friend for life.  He may have to put up with lots of hugs and kisses...and some girly toys... but hopefully he will continue to appreciate her friendliness.  I pray these two will be best buds forever.  









No comments:

Post a Comment