Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Jace 6-7 months

At Jace's 6 month appt. he weighed 20 pounds, 6 ounces (87th percentile), was 27.5 inches long (70th percentile), and had a head circumference that was in the 70th percentile.  He's got chunky legs just like his sister did and they couldn't be cuter!  He started sitting up shortly after he turned 6 months.  He is getting quite strong and seems to be proud of himself for this latest accomplishment.  Jace still has zero interest in solid food.  It bugs me but I'm starting to realize that I can't push things!  His pediatrician assured me that we have nothing to worry about and reminded me that we aren't starving him!  All in good time.  :)  Jace also had another milestone this past month in that he decided he was done with his pacifier!  I'm not really sure how or why it happened, but just like that, he was done with it!  I won't argue...Although it was nice in certain circumstances where he would take it and be a bit quieter for a few minutes....like in church!  He's becoming quite the babbler!  And he squeals and laughs when his sissy pays attention to him!









No comments:

Post a Comment