Friday, October 4, 2013

...and the Beginning of Fall

Our family was found "under the weather" a decent chunk of September.  Ruby started it with some sort of GI issue.  Then Jace had a full week of the same or similar stomach bug.  Luckily, he seemed to remain his happy self between bouts of getting sick.  I think it was harder on me than on him!  Paul and I stayed relatively healthy but we both had a couple days where we just weren't feeling 100%.  Then Ruby decided to get sick again, this time waking up the entire family in the middle of the night.  I was so thankful Paul was home that night!  Fortunately, she only got sick once and was back to her normal self the very next day.  We did however have to stay home from our weekly Kindermusik class, which we love very much.  Then at the end of September I had my wisdom teeth removed.  Fun, fun!  ;)  Actually, the procedure went very well and besides being a bit sore, I healed pretty quickly.  I had never been "put under" and as far as I know, there aren't any "youtube worthy" moments to make me famous!  Paul's parents were a great help while I had the procedure and the following day.  And somewhere in there Paul turned 32!  He didn't have to work on his birthday, but he did play in an all-day flag football tournament.  Needless to say, he was a tad sore the following few days!  And somehow, we managed to stay our busy selves and enjoy the somewhat fall-like weather we've been having.

Doughnuts at the Farmer's Market!


Visit to the Apple Orchard


Park trips



Enjoying our backyard swing


Helping mom bake...a favorite thing to do!


A rare nap out of the carseat ;)


A trip to the Niabi Zoo









West High Cross Country meet to see some of my old Lone Tree runners...Ruby and her friend Clara


And a little ice ;)


Second Place in the Fire Bowl


No comments:

Post a Comment