Sunday, November 24, 2013

Halloween

Ruby got to pick her Halloween costume this year and she decided to be an elephant.  She also insisted that Jace be an elephant with her.  Paul says he's going to make them dress alike each year from here on out.  I'm kind of doubting that will go over well in years to come!  ;)



The Coralville/NL/IC area sure takes Halloween seriously.  There were SO many activities and events to go to and we hit up our fair share of them.  Needless to say, Ruby and Jace had plenty of opportunities to wear their elephant costumes.  After one of the first events, where Ruby was called "Buddy" multiple times, we did add a pink tutu to her elephant costume so she would look a little more "girly!"  I attended several of the events by myself so I wasn't able to capture too many pictures.



Ruby and her friend, Clara



We did carve a couple pumpkins, although Ruby really didn't want to get her hands dirty at all.  She was intrigued but Paul and I ended up doing most of the work!  







Halloween ended up being a bit rainy and chilly but Paul and Ruby still managed to trick-or-treat up and down most of Dempster Drive.  Jace and I joined them for the last half hour.  Both kids were very excited with their bowl of candy.  Ruby has quite the sweet tooth and I'm guessing Jace will as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment