Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Jace ~ 14 Months

I was reminded the other day that I didn't even buy a baby book for Jace (I did for Ruby but hardly used it), so this blog is the only way I'm recording little tidbits about my little guy.  I have turned the blog into a hard cover book, but no actual "baby book."  Therefore, I thought I better do a little update!  Jace started walking soon after he turned one.  And now, at 14 months, he's starting to run!  He loves being chased but when it comes to chasing his sister, he prefers to be picked up so he can go faster!  He still has 8 teeth, takes one afternoon nap, and sleeps 10-12 hours through the night.  His favorite food is yogurt and fruit smoothies.  He is starting to understand so much!  He can show you where his hair and tongue are.  He can say, ball, dadda, and no.  He puts his finger to his mouth and says, "shhhh."

We had his one year pictures taken and he cried so this is the ONLY good picture we got.    


Playing outside...


First slam dunk!


Helping ;)


Daddy and Jacer


 Putting up with big sis...


Someday he'll get her back!


We put in another swing so Ruby and Jace can swing together.  However, his attention span with the swing isn't near like his sister's.  


Sharing cheese at the grocery store.


Little snuggler ;)  Jace has recently taken a strong liking to hugs and kisses.  He will give both if I beg!  He also has a strong attachment to his white blanket and his green froggy lovie.  Too cute ;) 


Funny boy :)


First time with markers ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment