Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Indiana weekend

Last weekend, my good friend Jenny got married in Goshen, Indiana.  Jenny and I taught together at Lone Tree for four years.  We also coached cross country together.  We carpooled several days of each school year and spent a LOT of time together.  Paul and I were able to make the trip to Indiana to see her marry her best friend.  It was a beautiful wedding and she looked stunning!  


It was also wonderful to meet up with several of my other Lone Tree teacher friends! 
Meghan and I taught fourth grade together for two years.  


The Lone Tree crew ;)


Meanwhile...my parents stayed with Ruby and Jace!  The kids had a wonderful time with Grandpa Bill and Grandma LaDonn, and I'm pretty sure they were spoiled rotten.  ;)

They went to the Farmer's Market and got cinnamon rolls.  


And Ruby got a new dress.  


Ruby and Jace were very excited to show Grandpa and Grandma some Herky statues!



 Hugs for Grandma ;)



Thanks you mom and dad for staying with our kids!  

No comments:

Post a Comment