Sunday, April 3, 2016

Easter


Ruby was so excited to wave palm branches for Palm Sunday.  The kids sang and did a great job.

We celebrated Easter with Paul's family on Palm Sunday as well.

The annual egg hunt was a success ;)


Five Van Heukelom grandchildren


Annie made us giggle after supper as she went to the kids' plates and scavenged off of them.



We were able to travel to Sibley for the Easter weekend.  We picked up Hattie who flew into the Cedar Rapids airport.  Annie was not interested in napping therefore making an interesting five hour ride to Sibley.  


Grandma LaDonn and Ruby


So excited to see my sister!


Late night snuggles with my new nephew, Palmer


Uncle Kenny and Annie


Aunt Hattie's idea to dye eggs!  The kids loved it!





There is a new hotel in Sibley, not far from my parent's house.  Kenny, Hattie, and I took the three big kids swimming one morning.  I'm pretty sure each of them jumped in at least 50 times.




Paul kept teasing the kids by asking them if they wanted to share an oreo with him... and then he'd give them the part with no cream. 


Then it was Jace's turn to get him back!


Not the baby anymore!


Grandma LaDonn and Grandpa Bill with their five grandchildren

 


My parents host Easter at their house every year.  This year there were 25 kids for the egg hunt!  
And I think we counted 53 altogether.  





My mom with her parents and siblings


The weekend wore them out!



Easter baskets ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment